We invite you to submit your paper proposals for the ICPP6 (6th International Conference on Public Policy). The conference panel is entitled «Transformation of the policy and regulatory agendas of emerging technologies». You can find the description of the call for papers for the panel here: https://www.ippapublicpolicy.org/conference/icpp6-toronto-2023/panel-list/17/panel/transformation-of-the-policy-and-regulatory-agendas-of-emerging-technologies/1304
Below, you will find the main rules of the call and some details of the conference:
- The conference: The event will be a hybrid event and will take place in Toronto on 27-29 June 2023. Face-to-face panels (like ours) will allow for in-person and virtual presentations.
- Conference website: https://www.ippapublicpolicy.org/conference/icpp6-toronto-2023/17
- The paper proposal: 300-500 word abstract in English, explaining your project, your research question, your methodology and how it fits with the panel’s research questions.
- Proposals should be submitted via the conference platform: https://www.ippapublicpolicy.org/conference/icpp6-toronto-2023/paper-add/17
- Registration fee: You can find the different registration fees here: https://www.ippapublicpolicy.org/conference/icpp6-toronto-2023/conferenceFees/17
- 31 January is the deadline for paper proposals.
- The selection of panel proposals will be announced on 15 February.
- All key dates can be found here: https://www.ippapublicpolicy.org/conference/icpp6-toronto-2023/17
We look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions or comments and hope that you will be able to submit your paper proposals. Please share this call for papers with your colleagues that may be interested in submitting a proposal
Juan David Gutiérrez and María Paula Ángel